Part two of our continuing series on varying perspectives from the M-A community. J.R. Gerber discusses the difficulties of coming out while in middle school and how he found strength in his family and friends.
I am JR Gerber. I am a sophomore at M-A. My favorite subject in school is history, but I am always happy to try something new. I am excited to be in Journalism because I especially enjoy writing about my passions.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Comic: How To Survive The La Niña Season January 20, 2021
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021
- Debate Team Shares Debate Experience During Covid-19 January 15, 2021