Teacher David Ligget and M-A senior, Laura Arceo-Madriz, talk about the challenges that many students face when they transition from Ravenswood to M-A as 9th graders.
Erica Miner is a senior, this will be her second year on staff and first year as the media specialist. She enjoys photography and film and focuses on multimedia production. For her last year of high school, she hopes to contribute unique and meaningful content.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- M-A Offers Weekly COVID-19 Tests for Students And Staff January 27, 2022
- Why Should You Care About Tenure? January 26, 2022
- District Distributes At Home COVID-19 Tests January 25, 2022
- Why You Can’t Keep Your New Years Resolutions January 24, 2022