In our third episode of #twinning, seniors Max and Lucy Prichard describe their transition from growing up in London to living in the U.S., their different interests, and the “low-key” twin life.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- The Problem with Armchair Activism June 12, 2021
- A Playlist for 2020 June 11, 2021
- Oh The Places They’ll Stay: Why M-A Graduates Stay In-State for Four Year University June 5, 2021
- M-A Celebrates 70th Graduating Class In-Person June 4, 2021