For this year’s final installment of #twinning, we met with freshman twins Mariah and Natalie Grover to discuss their similarities and annoying tendencies.
My name is Megan McDonnell and I am a current senior at M-A. This is my first year on the Chronicle, and I am excited to work on stories, features, and layout design of the website. I love getting involved in the M-A community whether that is attending sports games or meeting new classmates. Last year, I led the Yearbook staff as Editor-in-Chief and am happy to bring the photography and design skills I learned from Yearbook to The Chronicle. Outside of the journalism class, I love traveling, reading, dance, and High School Musical.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Oh The Places They’ll Stay: Why M-A Graduates Stay In-State for Four Year University June 5, 2021
- M-A celebrates 70th graduating class in-person June 4, 2021
- Introducing New Principal Karl Loosekot June 3, 2021
- The Journey of One Church Through the Pandemic June 2, 2021