Sarah Orttung is a senior in her third year on the staff. She likes to write features and opinions to bring attention to issues that may otherwise be overlooked. She hopes that the Chronicle can be a force for social change, and is excited to help others on their staff use their voices in an influential way.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Principal Kennel Remembers her Childhood in Apartheid September 30, 2020
- Menlo Park Protesters Take To The Streets in Breonna Taylor’s Memory September 27, 2020
- Mulan 2020: I’ll make a sham out of you September 22, 2020
- Breaking: SUHSD Superintendent Resigns September 21, 2020