In the first edition of Teacher Talks, M-A Chronicle reporter, Evelyn Calhoon sits down with science teacher, Dr. Richards to learn about GMOs or Genetically Modified Organisms.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021
- Debate Team Shares Debate Experience During Covid-19 January 15, 2021
- Robotics Makes It Work Online January 13, 2021