In the first edition of Teacher Talks, M-A Chronicle reporter, Evelyn Calhoon sits down with science teacher, Dr. Richards to learn about GMOs or Genetically Modified Organisms.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Opinion: We Need AP Gov and Econ October 19, 2021
- Pre-Calculus: Should You Take it? October 18, 2021
- Jam-Packed Homecoming Weekend Brings Many Victories for the Bears October 17, 2021
- Students Come Together to Honor Latin-American Heritage Month October 15, 2021