On October 11, National Coming Out Day celebrates people of all sexual orientations and genders to express themselves and tell their stories. At M-A, students from different backgrounds and experiences came together to share their lives and give advice to those who are considering coming out this year.
Isabela Villa is a senior, and she is co-editor in chief for the M-A Chronicle. She enjoys writing about student life in the M-A community, and she hopes to spread insightful information through the website and her peers.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Mulan 2020: I’ll make a sham out of you September 22, 2020
- Breaking: SUHSD Superintendent Resigns September 21, 2020
- Menlo Park Library Teen Advisory Board Recounts its Transition Online September 21, 2020
- Are More Teachers Asking for Pronouns? September 18, 2020