On October 11, National Coming Out Day celebrates people of all sexual orientations and genders to express themselves and tell their stories. At M-A, students from different backgrounds and experiences came together to share their lives and give advice to those who are considering coming out this year.
Isabela Villa is a senior, and she is co-editor in chief for the M-A Chronicle. She enjoys writing about student life in the M-A community, and she hopes to spread insightful information through the website and her peers.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- How Accurate is the COVID-19 Dashboard? November 20, 2021
- Report: Bathroom Closures at M-A Violate State Law November 19, 2021
- M-A Drama Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea November 18, 2021
- Your Zodiac Sign Unpacked November 17, 2021