Mara Cavallaro is a senior and aspiring journalist. Her struggle to understand and tell her own story has taught her the importance of sharing narratives and inspiring empathy among readers. She strives to amplify the voices of marginalized communities and is most proud of her articles Full Time: Full Mile: Why We Need a Buffer Zone Around Our Schools (on the noxious effects of pesticides in rural California communities) and “Strength in Diversity”: Where M-A Falls Short (on challenges to full inclusion at M-A).
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Goodbye Gators! Varsity Football Shows Up SHS in a 56-20 Victory October 17, 2021
- Grading for Participation: Is it Beneficial for Students? October 15, 2021
- Student Opinions Divided Over a Vaccine Mandate October 14, 2021
- Freshmen Adjust to M-A After an Abnormal Year October 14, 2021