Mara Cavallaro is a senior and aspiring journalist. Her struggle to understand and tell her own story has taught her the importance of sharing narratives and inspiring empathy among readers. She strives to amplify the voices of marginalized communities and is most proud of her articles Full Time: Full Mile: Why We Need a Buffer Zone Around Our Schools (on the noxious effects of pesticides in rural California communities) and “Strength in Diversity”: Where M-A Falls Short (on challenges to full inclusion at M-A).
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- M-A’s Varsity Girls Soccer Team Suffers 4-0 Loss to Hillsdale In League Opener April 16, 2021
- Lockdown Rattles Students and Teachers On Second Day Back April 13, 2021
- M-A Wins in a Senior Night Blowout April 11, 2021
- Almost All Khaki Band Livens the Streets of Downtown Menlo Park April 8, 2021