Mara Cavallaro is a senior and aspiring journalist. Her struggle to understand and tell her own story has taught her the importance of sharing narratives and inspiring empathy among readers. She strives to amplify the voices of marginalized communities and is most proud of her articles Full Time: Full Mile: Why We Need a Buffer Zone Around Our Schools (on the noxious effects of pesticides in rural California communities) and “Strength in Diversity”: Where M-A Falls Short (on challenges to full inclusion at M-A).
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Pass/No Pass Leads to Changes in Class Curriculums May 25, 2020
- Students Reflect on New AP Tests May 25, 2020
- M-A Junior Makes Most of Quarantine by Helping the Homeless May 14, 2020
- John McBlair Steps Down as Head Debate Coach May 14, 2020