Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Printing the N-word: Letter from the Editors February 14, 2020
- ‘She Kills Monsters’ Killed It February 14, 2020
- Menlo-Atherton’s Race Riots February 14, 2020
- LEP Classes Teach History to English Learners February 13, 2020