Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Comic: How To Survive The La Niña Season January 20, 2021
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021
- Debate Team Shares Debate Experience During Covid-19 January 15, 2021