Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Opinion: Why It’s Better to be Born on February 29th February 28, 2021
- Breaking: In-Person Return Planned for April 5th February 24, 2021
- The Search for the Best Coffee in our Area February 24, 2021
- SUHSD in Negotiations with Teacher’s Union about Reopening Plan February 23, 2021