Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Teachers Discuss Plans for Finals November 28, 2020
- Traveling For The Holidays November 26, 2020
- Dance Team and their Plans for this Year November 25, 2020
- Board and Parents Present Competing Narratives of Return to School November 25, 2020