The M-A parking lot is known for bad traffic. The combination of a lot of students leaving all at the same time leaves many to wait for 20 or more minutes. There are several of ways to fix this, here are just a few examples.
My name is Josh Olson and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am passionate about M-A sports and the M-A community, and I appreciate the opportunity the Chronicle gives me to delve deeper into the school my senior year. Last year I took a photography class and have since worked extensively with cameras and Photoshop. Outside of M-A, I love soccer, the Green Bay Packers, and going on mission trips. I look forward to the games and stories I will be able to write about this year, as well as working with the new Digital Media team.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- The Problem with Armchair Activism June 12, 2021
- Oh The Places They’ll Stay: Why M-A Graduates Stay In-State for Four Year University June 5, 2021
- M-A celebrates 70th graduating class in-person June 4, 2021
- Introducing New Principal Karl Loosekot June 3, 2021