M-A’s first Color Run, lead by members of ASB: John Mills and Max Gerber, was a 1 mile circuit filled with hues of blue, pink, purple and yellow. The Color Run was pioneered on Saturday, March 25, with the emphasis of creating a communal event for all schools in the district. Next year, leadership plans to host the Color Run in the first semester.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- One Local Teen Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Car Accident January 21, 2021
- Comic: How To Survive The La Niña Season January 20, 2021
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021