The Urban Air Market is a marketplace for artists and designers who are committed to sustainability. Started in 2005, it is the only “independent fashion marketplace focused on sustainable design” in the country. On September 18, M-A student Maggie Collins explored the marketplace to interview a few of the vendors. Watch the video to see some of their perspectives about the relationship between fashion and the environment.
Erica Miner is a senior, this will be her second year on staff and first year as the media specialist. She enjoys photography and film and focuses on multimedia production. For her last year of high school, she hopes to contribute unique and meaningful content.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Tips for The AP Exams From AP Teachers May 11, 2021
- Long-Awaited Senior Prom Proves to be a Success May 11, 2021
- Want to Help India’s COVID Crisis? Here’s How. May 10, 2021
- A Review of Taylor’s Version of Fearless May 7, 2021