Sophomore Emma Denend shares her talent for singing with the M-A Chronicle, and also explains her ties to music, her Hamilton shrine, and how to put glitter on your face.
Hello, my name is Kate Mulhern. I am a junior at M-A and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am excited to be in journalism this year and look forward to sharing stories with our community. I enjoy theater, and spend all of my free time in productions, either within or outside M-A Drama.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Quiz: What College is the Best Fit for you? October 30, 2020
- Sports Update: Will there be a December Season? October 30, 2020
- Online Art Classes Offer Outlet for Students October 26, 2020
- Scary Snacks: Four Spooky Recipes to Make this Halloween Season October 25, 2020