Editor-in-Chief. Hi! I'm Miranda Simes, and I'm a senior at M-A. This will be my third year on staff, and I’m excited to take on the role of editor as well as continue to inform the community. Though journalism, I am eager to generate discussion with my peers about a diversity of topics. With its ability to question authority and give voice to the silenced, I consider journalism to be a truly powerful medium of expression. I also enjoy representing M-A on the track and soccer teams, as well as hiking, finding new music, and baking in my spare time.
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Printing the N-word: Letter from the Editors February 14, 2020
- ‘She Kills Monsters’ Killed It February 14, 2020
- Menlo-Atherton’s Race Riots February 14, 2020
- LEP Classes Teach History to English Learners February 13, 2020