Maxine is a senior and this is her first year writing for the Chronicle. Maxine’s passions for writing and current events are what sparked her interest in journalism. One of her favorite aspects of writing for the Chronicle is being able to collaborate with and getting to know a diverse collection of people in her community. Her favorite stories to write are opinion pieces which encompass the perspectives of a variety of students at Menlo-Atherton.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Almost All Khaki Band Livens the Streets of Downtown Menlo Park April 8, 2021
- After A Year Online, M-A Students Return to Campus April 7, 2021
- Ethnic Studies Course To Begin Next Year April 7, 2021
- Editorial: In Defense of Public Schools April 4, 2021