In this episode, we discuss People’s choice for Sexiest Man Alive, the Zara dress rat, and the viral Mannequin Challenge.
My name is Fiona Lokey and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am a senior at M-A, and am looking forwards to spending my last year of high school covering everything from politics to the latest fashion trends. I spend much of my time watching documentaries, going out with my friends, and practicing yoga. I am also passionate about tutoring and helping run Partners In Health, a club here at M-A. I can’t wait to share all of the quirky and interesting stories that make M-A the place it is.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Girls Lacrosse Loses in Nail-biting Game Against Menlo School May 12, 2021
- Tips for The AP Exams From AP Teachers May 11, 2021
- Long-Awaited Senior Prom Proves to be a Success May 11, 2021
- Want to Help India’s COVID Crisis? Here’s How. May 10, 2021