This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Teachers Discuss Plans for Finals November 28, 2020
- Traveling For The Holidays November 26, 2020
- Dance Team and their Plans for this Year November 25, 2020
- Board and Parents Present Competing Narratives of Return to School November 25, 2020