To finish off the year with a fun engineering challenge, AP Physics students competed in the annual boat races. The students were only allowed to use cardboard and duct tape in the construction of their boats. With calculations and ingenuity, they spent two weeks building their boats. On Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25, the second period class and the third period class, respectively, competed and raced in the Spieker Pool.[slideshow_deploy id=’58451′]
Hi! I’m Sana Sheikholeslami, and I’m a senior at M-A. I'm excited to be working with the M-A Chronicle for the first time! I love learning about the world around me and I believe that journalism is one of the best mediums for doing so. I hope to foster an environment that celebrates learning and promotes positive change within our community. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, traveling, and spending time with friends!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Online Art Classes Offer Outlet for Students October 26, 2020
- Scary Snacks: Four Spooky Recipes to Make this Halloween Season October 25, 2020
- Cultural Appropriation October 21, 2020
- Hotspots Present Tech Troubles for Some October 20, 2020