History teacher and journalism adviser Ben Wellington shared some of his tunes with us. Woke up late and need to get out the door as fast as possible? We’ve got you covered.
Editor-in-Chief. Hi! I'm Miranda Simes, and I'm a senior at M-A. This will be my third year on staff, and I’m excited to take on the role of editor as well as continue to inform the community. Though journalism, I am eager to generate discussion with my peers about a diversity of topics. With its ability to question authority and give voice to the silenced, I consider journalism to be a truly powerful medium of expression. I also enjoy representing M-A on the track and soccer teams, as well as hiking, finding new music, and baking in my spare time.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Hotspots Present Tech Troubles for Some October 20, 2020
- Multiple Public Letters Preceded Superintendent’s Resignation October 19, 2020
- Teachers’ Thoughts on Asynchronous Wednesdays October 17, 2020
- Students’ Thoughts on Asynchronous Wednesdays October 17, 2020