Part two of our continuing series on varying perspectives from the M-A community. J.R. Gerber discusses the difficulties of coming out while in middle school and how he found strength in his family and friends.
I am JR Gerber. I am a sophomore at M-A. My favorite subject in school is history, but I am always happy to try something new. I am excited to be in Journalism because I especially enjoy writing about my passions.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- M-A Plans for a Unique 2021 Graduation March 3, 2021
- Opinion: The Race Riots Article, One Year Later March 2, 2021
- Regreso a en Persona Planeado Para Abril 5 March 1, 2021
- Opinion: Why It’s Better to be Born on February 29th February 28, 2021