Part two of our continuing series on varying perspectives from the M-A community. J.R. Gerber discusses the difficulties of coming out while in middle school and how he found strength in his family and friends.
I am JR Gerber. I am a sophomore at M-A. My favorite subject in school is history, but I am always happy to try something new. I am excited to be in Journalism because I especially enjoy writing about my passions.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Tips for The AP Exams From AP Teachers May 11, 2021
- Long-Awaited Senior Prom Proves to be a Success May 11, 2021
- Want to Help India’s COVID Crisis? Here’s How. May 10, 2021
- A Review of Taylor’s Version of Fearless May 7, 2021