M-A’s Independent Living Skills class is composed of students with a variety of physical, mental and emotional issues. Some students remain in the class the entire day while others attend it for only a few periods. We sat down with the class’s teacher, Susan Price, and asked her about her experience working with Special Education students.
My name is Elizabeth McColloch and this is my third year writing for the newspaper. Last year, I enjoyed writing features and news stories because they gave me a chance to develop new relationships. While writing my pieces, I sought to share stories with our readers in a compelling way. Outside of school, I like to play sports, spend time with my friends, and attend the youth group at my church. I also love to tutor and mentor children. I am passionate about M-A and look forward to being a voice for the student body, as well as a source of community and international news.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- M-A Wins in a Senior Night Blowout April 11, 2021
- Almost All Khaki Band Livens the Streets of Downtown Menlo Park April 8, 2021
- After A Year Online, M-A Students Return to Campus April 7, 2021
- Ethnic Studies Course To Begin Next Year April 7, 2021