Teacher David Ligget and M-A senior, Laura Arceo-Madriz, talk about the challenges that many students face when they transition from Ravenswood to M-A as 9th graders.
Erica Miner is a senior, this will be her second year on staff and first year as the media specialist. She enjoys photography and film and focuses on multimedia production. For her last year of high school, she hopes to contribute unique and meaningful content.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Dance Team and their Plans for this Year November 25, 2020
- Board and Parents Present Competing Narratives of Return to School November 25, 2020
- Unique Recipes to try this Thanksgiving November 24, 2020
- School Board Plans for Next Semester November 21, 2020