Sarah Orttung is a senior in her third year on the staff. She likes to write features and opinions to bring attention to issues that may otherwise be overlooked. She hopes that the Chronicle can be a force for social change, and is excited to help others on their staff use their voices in an influential way.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Almost All Khaki Band Livens the Streets of Downtown Menlo Park April 8, 2021
- After A Year Online, M-A Students Return to Campus April 7, 2021
- Ethnic Studies Course To Begin Next Year April 7, 2021
- Editorial: In Defense of Public Schools April 4, 2021