In the first edition of Teacher Talks, M-A Chronicle reporter, Evelyn Calhoon sits down with science teacher, Dr. Richards to learn about GMOs or Genetically Modified Organisms.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Scary Snacks: Four Spooky Recipes to Make this Halloween Season October 25, 2020
- Cultural Appropriation October 21, 2020
- Hotspots Present Tech Troubles for Some October 20, 2020
- Multiple Public Letters Preceded Superintendent’s Resignation October 19, 2020