In the second edition of Teacher Talks, M-A Chronicle reporter, Evelyn Calhoon sits down with history teacher, Mrs. Shloss to learn about the Refugee Crisis.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- What to Expect When Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine April 21, 2021
- How Can You Support Your Child During the Pandemic? April 20, 2021
- M-A’s Varsity Girls Soccer Team Suffers 4-0 Loss to Hillsdale In League Opener April 16, 2021
- Boys’ Tennis Sweeps Hillsdale at First Match of the Season April 14, 2021