In the second edition of Teacher Talks, M-A Chronicle reporter, Evelyn Calhoon sits down with history teacher, Mrs. Shloss to learn about the Refugee Crisis.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Interview: Talking COVID, politics, and youth empowerment with Congressional Candidate Rishi Kumar June 8, 2020
- Spring Mark: Student Connection June 7, 2020
- San Mateo County Announces Two Day Curfew June 3, 2020
- 5 Recipes to Try from TikTok June 1, 2020