This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- “Bring Your Own Device” Elicits Enthusiasm from Some, Doubt from Others September 21, 2021
- Lights, Camera, Sprinklers September 20, 2021
- Believe What I Say…Donda isn’t as Bad as it Seems September 19, 2021
- Newsom’s Recall Proves Unsuccessful, But Do M-A Students Agree? September 15, 2021