This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Why Should You Care About Tenure? January 26, 2022
- District Distributes At Home COVID-19 Tests January 25, 2022
- Why You Can’t Keep Your New Years Resolutions January 24, 2022
- Encuesta: La Mayoría de Estudiantes Quieren Volver a Línea January 23, 2022