On October 11, National Coming Out Day celebrates people of all sexual orientations and genders to express themselves and tell their stories. At M-A, students from different backgrounds and experiences came together to share their lives and give advice to those who are considering coming out this year.
Isabela Villa is a senior, and she is co-editor in chief for the M-A Chronicle. She enjoys writing about student life in the M-A community, and she hopes to spread insightful information through the website and her peers.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Opinion: We Need AP Gov and Econ October 19, 2021
- Pre-Calculus: Should You Take it? October 18, 2021
- Jam-Packed Homecoming Weekend Brings Many Victories for the Bears October 17, 2021
- Students Come Together to Honor Latin-American Heritage Month October 15, 2021