On October 11, National Coming Out Day celebrates people of all sexual orientations and genders to express themselves and tell their stories. At M-A, students from different backgrounds and experiences came together to share their lives and give advice to those who are considering coming out this year.
Isabela Villa is a senior, and she is co-editor in chief for the M-A Chronicle. She enjoys writing about student life in the M-A community, and she hopes to spread insightful information through the website and her peers.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Weekend Wayfarer: Fort Funston March 7, 2021
- Senior Sunrise a Success March 7, 2021
- They are Back! Your Guide to the Return of High School Sports March 4, 2021
- M-A Plans for a Unique 2021 Graduation March 3, 2021