On October 11, National Coming Out Day celebrates people of all sexual orientations and genders to express themselves and tell their stories. At M-A, students from different backgrounds and experiences came together to share their lives and give advice to those who are considering coming out this year.
Isabela Villa is a senior, and she is co-editor in chief for the M-A Chronicle. She enjoys writing about student life in the M-A community, and she hopes to spread insightful information through the website and her peers.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- The Problem with Armchair Activism June 12, 2021
- A Playlist for 2020 June 11, 2021
- Oh The Places They’ll Stay: Why M-A Graduates Stay In-State for Four Year University June 5, 2021
- M-A Celebrates 70th Graduating Class In-Person June 4, 2021