Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Interview: Talking COVID, politics, and youth empowerment with Congressional Candidate Rishi Kumar June 8, 2020
- Spring Mark: Student Connection June 7, 2020
- San Mateo County Announces Two Day Curfew June 3, 2020
- 5 Recipes to Try from TikTok June 1, 2020