Toni Shindler-Ruberg is a senior and has been with the M-A Chronicle for two years. She is the Managing Editor of the Mark, runs the marketing team, and writes for the Chronicle. She enjoys having the opportunity to write, create print design, and curate engaging digital multimedia.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Redistricting Planning Begins… But What Does That Mean? September 25, 2021
- Opinion: Ditch Fast Fashion September 24, 2021
- “Bring Your Own Device” Elicits Enthusiasm from Some, Doubt from Others September 21, 2021
- Lights, Camera, Sprinklers September 20, 2021