Prepare these treats to celebrate the coming of spring!
- 1 (12 oz) package chow mein noodles
- 1 cup (150g) peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup (312g) peanut butter
- 1 (10 oz) package Reese’s Pieces eggs (or any other egg-shaped candy)
1. Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chow mein noodles and peanuts. Set these aside, you will come back to them later.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the white chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir them over heat until smooth.
4. Pour peanut butter mixture (from step 3) over the chow mein noodles and peanuts, and stir until everything is fully coated.
5. Use two spoons to scoop out 1-4 of a cup of mixture and place it on the wax paper. Make an indent in the center of each mound and then immediately place three-four egg candies in the indented center. Repeat this with the rest of the mixture. Let them cool on the paper. (If you want to speed it up, put the nests in the freezer for 10-15 minutes).
Take them out and enjoy!