The M-A parking lot is known for bad traffic. The combination of a lot of students leaving all at the same time leaves many to wait for 20 or more minutes. There are several of ways to fix this, here are just a few examples.
My name is Josh Olson and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am passionate about M-A sports and the M-A community, and I appreciate the opportunity the Chronicle gives me to delve deeper into the school my senior year. Last year I took a photography class and have since worked extensively with cameras and Photoshop. Outside of M-A, I love soccer, the Green Bay Packers, and going on mission trips. I look forward to the games and stories I will be able to write about this year, as well as working with the new Digital Media team.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- One Local Teen Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Car Accident January 21, 2021
- Comic: How To Survive The La Niña Season January 20, 2021
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021