M-A’s first Color Run, lead by members of ASB: John Mills and Max Gerber, was a 1 mile circuit filled with hues of blue, pink, purple and yellow. The Color Run was pioneered on Saturday, March 25, with the emphasis of creating a communal event for all schools in the district. Next year, leadership plans to host the Color Run in the first semester.
Hi, my name is Evelyn Calhoon and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am really looking forward to a year of finding unique stories, and meeting interesting people. As well as writing, I enjoy photography and hope to take pictures for The Chronicle too! I love to spend my free time playing sports like soccer and wrestling, as well as exploring the outdoors by hiking, biking, and photographing nature. I can't wait to contribute to the school this year in journalism!
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- District Superintendents Discuss the History of Educational Inequality in the South Peninsula January 23, 2021
- Students Share their Opinions on a First Semester unlike any Other January 23, 2021
- Bay Area Bites: Restaurant Recommendations January 22, 2021
- Teachers Reflect on Online Classroom Community January 22, 2021
- District Superintendents Discuss the History of Educational Inequality in the South Peninsula
- Students Share their Opinions on a First Semester unlike any Other
- Bay Area Bites: Restaurant Recommendations
- Teachers Reflect on Online Classroom Community
- One Local Teen Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Car Accident