Sophomore Emma Denend shares her talent for singing with the M-A Chronicle, and also explains her ties to music, her Hamilton shrine, and how to put glitter on your face.
Hello, my name is Kate Mulhern. I am a junior at M-A and this is my first year writing for the M-A Chronicle. I am excited to be in journalism this year and look forward to sharing stories with our community. I enjoy theater, and spend all of my free time in productions, either within or outside M-A Drama.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- The Problem with Armchair Activism June 12, 2021
- A Playlist for 2020 June 11, 2021
- Oh The Places They’ll Stay: Why M-A Graduates Stay In-State for Four Year University June 5, 2021
- M-A Celebrates 70th Graduating Class In-Person June 4, 2021