Sarah is a senior and this is her third year writing for the Chronicle. After starting as a sports writer, she started writing human interest and news pieces, and loves to find hidden stories in her community. Sarah interned at a newspaper this summer and hopes to continue writing in college and beyond. She is excited to step into her role as an editor and read the great stories that get published this year.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Redistricting Planning Begins… But What Does That Mean? September 25, 2021
- Opinion: Ditch Fast Fashion September 24, 2021
- “Bring Your Own Device” Elicits Enthusiasm from Some, Doubt from Others September 21, 2021
- Lights, Camera, Sprinklers September 20, 2021