This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Poll: Most Students Want to Go Back Online January 21, 2022
- Infected Students Fear Falling Behind January 21, 2022
- Bears Continue Their Winning Streak Against Palo Alto Vikings January 19, 2022
- Satire: Advice From an Unemployed College Counselor January 19, 2022