This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Students Share their Opinions on a First Semester unlike any Other January 23, 2021
- Bay Area Bites: Restaurant Recommendations January 22, 2021
- Teachers Reflect on Online Classroom Community January 22, 2021
- One Local Teen Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Car Accident January 21, 2021