This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Editorial: The Board Should Mandate the COVID-19 Vaccine September 27, 2021
- Certified Lover Boring September 27, 2021
- Redistricting Planning Begins… But What Does That Mean? September 25, 2021
- Opinion: Ditch Fast Fashion September 24, 2021