This is Nathalie Camens' third year on staff. She enjoys writing feature articles and opinion pieces. Journalism is important to her because she sees it as a tool to create change and bring awareness about social justice issues.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Almost All Khaki Band Livens the Streets of Downtown Menlo Park April 8, 2021
- After A Year Online, M-A Students Return to Campus April 7, 2021
- Ethnic Studies Course To Begin Next Year April 7, 2021
- Editorial: In Defense of Public Schools April 4, 2021