The 2016 Canned Food Drive Distribution day was a success with more than 200,000 pounds of food collected and distributed to the local communities. Watch the interactive video below for an inside look into distribution day.
Erica Miner is a senior, this will be her second year on staff and first year as the media specialist. She enjoys photography and film and focuses on multimedia production. For her last year of high school, she hopes to contribute unique and meaningful content.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Opinion: We Need AP Gov and Econ October 19, 2021
- Pre-Calculus: Should You Take it? October 18, 2021
- Jam-Packed Homecoming Weekend Brings Many Victories for the Bears October 17, 2021
- Students Come Together to Honor Latin-American Heritage Month October 15, 2021