On the third episode of Blondes with a Blog, we discuss our favorite and least favorite trends of 2016!
My name is Fiona Lokey and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am a senior at M-A, and am looking forwards to spending my last year of high school covering everything from politics to the latest fashion trends. I spend much of my time watching documentaries, going out with my friends, and practicing yoga. I am also passionate about tutoring and helping run Partners In Health, a club here at M-A. I can’t wait to share all of the quirky and interesting stories that make M-A the place it is.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Scary Snacks: Four Spooky Recipes to Make this Halloween Season October 25, 2020
- Cultural Appropriation October 21, 2020
- Hotspots Present Tech Troubles for Some October 20, 2020
- Multiple Public Letters Preceded Superintendent’s Resignation October 19, 2020