On the third episode of Blondes with a Blog, we discuss our favorite and least favorite trends of 2016!
My name is Fiona Lokey and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am a senior at M-A, and am looking forwards to spending my last year of high school covering everything from politics to the latest fashion trends. I spend much of my time watching documentaries, going out with my friends, and practicing yoga. I am also passionate about tutoring and helping run Partners In Health, a club here at M-A. I can’t wait to share all of the quirky and interesting stories that make M-A the place it is.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Editorial: The Board Should Mandate the COVID-19 Vaccine September 27, 2021
- Certified Lover Boring September 27, 2021
- Redistricting Planning Begins… But What Does That Mean? September 25, 2021
- Opinion: Ditch Fast Fashion September 24, 2021