On the third episode of Blondes with a Blog, we discuss our favorite and least favorite trends of 2016!
My name is Fiona Lokey and this is my first year writing for the Chronicle. I am a senior at M-A, and am looking forwards to spending my last year of high school covering everything from politics to the latest fashion trends. I spend much of my time watching documentaries, going out with my friends, and practicing yoga. I am also passionate about tutoring and helping run Partners In Health, a club here at M-A. I can’t wait to share all of the quirky and interesting stories that make M-A the place it is.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- One Local Teen Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Car Accident January 21, 2021
- Comic: How To Survive The La Niña Season January 20, 2021
- Let Them Play Protest at Sequoia HS Joins 100 Across State January 16, 2021
- Why AS English I Won’t Be Offered Next Year January 15, 2021