Sarah Orttung is a senior in her third year on the staff. She likes to write features and opinions to bring attention to issues that may otherwise be overlooked. She hopes that the Chronicle can be a force for social change, and is excited to help others on their staff use their voices in an influential way.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Standard Based Grading: Teachers’ Defense November 30, 2021
- Rethinking College Admissions: To Pass or Not to Pass November 30, 2021
- Vote 16 Pushes for a Lower Voting Age November 29, 2021
- Apesgiving: An M-A Grown Celebration November 25, 2021