Sarah Orttung is a senior in her third year on the staff. She likes to write features and opinions to bring attention to issues that may otherwise be overlooked. She hopes that the Chronicle can be a force for social change, and is excited to help others on their staff use their voices in an influential way.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Newly Elected Senior Class Presidents Plan for the Coming Year May 27, 2020
- Computer Academy Celebrates College-Bound Seniors May 26, 2020
- Pass/No Pass Leads to Changes in Class Curriculums May 25, 2020
- Students Reflect on New AP Tests May 25, 2020