Emilie is a senior and this is her first year writing for the Chronicle. Emilie enjoys writing feature articles and news. She hopes to focus on uncovering stories within the M-A community and highlighting the character of the student body.
- Early Decision Admissions See More Applications, Fewer Acceptances February 5, 2021
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Grading for Participation: Is it Beneficial for Students? October 15, 2021
- Student Opinions Divided Over a Vaccine Mandate October 14, 2021
- Freshmen Adjust to M-A After an Abnormal Year October 14, 2021
- An Interview With Principal Losekoot: The Man About Campus October 14, 2021
Recommended For You
Grading for Participation: Is it Beneficial for Students?
Natalie FishmanOctober 15, 2021