This year’s spring carnival, held on May 20, was a hit with exciting activities to choose from. The carnival, organized by leadership, lasted for an hour-long lunch. Sumo wrestling appealed to many students, along with a petting zoo. The petting zoo included a large sheep and other animals. Another attraction at the carnival was the sale of mini jamba juices. The dunk tank was a crowd favorite, especially because teachers participated. Sophomore Spencer Corona commented, “My favorite part was getting to Sumo wrestle my friends and drink some Jamba after.” Freshman Annabel Baxter added, “I loved the petting zoo and watching the sumo wrestling.” Overall the M-A carnival was a great experience and a fun-filled lunch.[slideshow_deploy id=’58505′]
My name is Kaley and I'm a sophomore. I love to write and I'm excited to apart of the M-A Chronicle. Aside from that, I am a member of the dance team. I can't wait to be a part of journalism and to write exciting stories.
- Community Reacts to Race Riots Article March 28, 2020
- M-A Alumnus Reggie Turner ‘71 Screens Documentary on Tulsa Race Riots February 11, 2020
- Menlo Park Protesters Take To The Streets in Breonna Taylor’s Memory September 27, 2020
- Mulan 2020: I’ll make a sham out of you September 22, 2020
- Breaking: SUHSD Superintendent Resigns September 21, 2020
- Menlo Park Library Teen Advisory Board Recounts its Transition Online September 21, 2020