Ever wanted to eat both vanilla cake and a chocolate cookie at the same time? Using vanilla cake mix and only 3 other ingredients, you can achieve this cake-flavored cookie.
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- parchment paper and a flat baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the vanilla cake mix into a medium size bowl.
- Pour the oil and eggs into the bowl with the cake mix and stir until a dough forms.
- Mix in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll small balls of dough and place onto parchment paper, leaving 2 inches space between each ball.
- Bake at 35o degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes and enjoy!